The city of Ceres will debut its 2017 summer Concerts in the Park series on June 6 at 6:30 p.m. for "Hot Latin Night" with Texas Funk.
The city-sponsored Concerts in the Park series will held Tuesday evenings, from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., at Whitmore Park in downtown Ceres until July 25. There is no admission for attendance. A farmer's market will also be held during the concerts.
The concert season includes the following themes and performers:
• June 6 - "Hot Latin Night" featuring Texas Funk;
• June 13 - "Country Living" theme with Greg Scudder & The Beer 30;
• June 20 - Graffiti Car Fest, complete with classic car show, Fifties music will be provided by Johnny Rocket & The Thrust;
• June 27 - as "Let the Good Times Roll" theme with the Patty Castillo-Davis Band;
• July 5 - "Americana Live" theme with the Central Valley Brass Band;
• July 11 - "Baseball Bash" theme with Lavonne & The Train Wreck and Schyler Johnson;
• July 18 - "Tiki Tuesday" theme with La Lune, a local reggae music;
• July 25 - "Praise Ceres" theme with the Herb Henry Family, a Christian Southern gospel style music group.
The Ceres Chamber will once again sell its Concert Cash Passes for $20. The Concert Cash Pass offers attendees a chance to win $250 each concert night. Even if a lucky pass holder wins, their entry goes back in week after week, giving them multiple opportunities to win cash prizes. Concert Cash Passes go on sale Friday at the Chamber office, 2938-A Fourth Street in downtown Ceres.
For more information about the Summer Concert Series visit CeresChamber.com or call the Chamber office 537-2601.