The League of Women Voters Stanislaus County is planning a series of candidate forums for the coming June primary elections. The public is invited to attend. The forums give voters the opportunity to meet the candidates, hear their statements and responses to questions from the audience about the issues confronting our community. Dates of forums, office, times and location are as follows:
• Tuesday, April 10: District Attorney and County Sheriff-Coroner. Candidates for judge in District 2 will be Introduced. 6 to 7:30 p.m. at MJC East Campus, Forum 110, Modesto.
• Wednesday, April 11: County Supervisors for Districts 3 and 4. 6 to 7:45 p.m. at the City/County Chambers, 1010 Tenth Street, Modesto.
• Tuesday, April 17: County Superintendent of Schools. 6 to 7 p.m. at the County Schools Building, 1100 H Street, Modesto.
• Wednesday, April 18: U.S. Congressional Representative, District 10. 6 to 8 p.m. at the City/County Chambers, 1010 Tenth Street, Modesto.
• Wednesday, April 25: U.S. Congressional Representative, District 10. 7 to 8:15 p.m. at the Bianchi Center, 110 South 2nd Avenue, Oakdale, in partnership with AAUW Oakdale Riverbank Escalon Branch