What do Democrats really believe?
This column allows you to know you might be a Democrat if...
• If you believe the government should be obligated to make you feel happy, provide free food, free housing, free healthcare, free preschool, free college, a free phone, and more at the expense of a taxpayer; but you despise the cost of a strong military and believe business and capitalism creates oppression.
• If you believe a border wall is too expensive; but giving billions to Iran and funding illegal aliens, including felons and gang members, in Sanctuary Cities isn't.
• If you chant, "Pigs in a blanket" and "Dead cops now" because you believe you believe police officers are racist and cause social injustice.
• If you believe the American flag and National Anthem offends you; but terrorist are misunderstood and wouldn't' kill innocent people if they just had a job.
• If you believe it is better to take out a cell phone to film an active shooter than to take out a gun to stop an active shooter.
• If you believe shooting by criminals will stop by restricting guns from law abiding citizens.
• If you believe the Tea Party is racist; but Antifa and those who incite violence or block traffic are protesters.
• If you believe "dumbing down" school standards for children is a good; but providing competition, freedom of school choice, and vouchers is "mean spirited" and racist.
• If you believe it's in the best interest for a teenage boy to experience a relationship with an older man. Note: North American Man-Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) advocate Harry Hay stated this during the gay-pride parade as he walked alongside Democrat leader Nancy Pelosi.
• If you believe choosing between two gender options seem unfair because men should be allowed in the girls' bathroom or men should be in a woman's locker room shower based on his sexual identity.
• If you believe that homosexual parades displaying drag, transvestites, and bestiality should be constitutionally protected; but God, Christians, and Jews should be silenced. Note: God was booed at the Democrat National Convention in their desire to remove God from their party platform.
• If you believe the 10 Commandments, war memorials of a cross, a manger scene or saying "Merry Christmas" is offensive; but think a crucifix in a jar of urine is considered art.
• If you believe there is no voter fraud and no one should be required to show identification to vote; but those attending the Democratic National Convention must have valid identification to enter.
• If you still believe Al Gore's lie of Global Cooling/ Global Warming/ Climate Change or whatever you want to call it based on the weather will cause large land mass to disappear by 2016 according to his movie if he don't stop using fossil fuel. (Oh wait! 2016 has passed).
• If you believe cigarettes are bad; but legalization of marijuana is good.
• If you believe in aborting babies in the last trimester of a pregnancy is acceptable; but oppose the death penalty for murderers.
• If you believe trees have souls; but an unborn baby is just a blob of tissue.
• If you believe free trade is selling American uranium to the Russians for bribes and kickbacks.
• If you believe people should be hired based on Affirmative Action and quotas rather than their qualifications.
• If you believe fake news against President Trump is fact; but real news against a Democrat is racist and part of a right-wing conspiracy.
• If you find this letter offensive and believe conservative voices should be silenced while you hide in your safe space, holding your "resist" sign in one hand and your participation trophy in the other.
Frank Aquila is president of the South San Joaquin Republicans and author of the book, "Sarah Palin Out of Nowhere." He may be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org