This Sunday, August 14, is the first opportunity for Valley residents to ride the Altamont Corridor Express (ACE) train and relax on the way to Levi's Stadium to see the San Francisco 49ers in action against the Houston Texans. Train tickets, on sale now for the 2016-17 season, are round trip and available online only at www.acerail.com/49ers.
Train ticket prices are:
• $35 for round trip from the Stockton, Lathrop/Manteca, and Tracy stations.
• $30 for round trip from the Vasco Road, Livermore, and Pleasanton stations.
• $25 for round trip from the Fremont station.
Parking is free at ACE stations.
The ACE train will run on the following Sundays to Levi's Stadium:
• August 14 vs Houston Texans (Preseason);
• Oct. 2 vs Dallas Cowboys ;
• Oct. 23, vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers;
• Nov. 6, vs New Orleans Saints;
• Nov. 20, vs New England Patriots;
• Dec, 11, vs New York Jets;
•Jan. 1, 2017 vs Seattle Seahawks.
Prices do not include entry into Levi's Stadium for the game. Specific departure times and additional information regarding ACE service for San Francisco 49ers home games can be found at www.acerail.com/49ers.
ACE, started in 1998 and serving over one million riders annually, runs four daily round trips starting at the Cabral Station in Downtown Stockton and stops in Lathrop/Manteca, Tracy, Vasco Road, Livermore, Pleasanton, Fremont, Great America, Santa Clara and San Jose's Diridon station. For more information on ACE, visit www.acerail.com.